Sunday 28 February 2016

Cheat the System

Hi All,

You know when you have the best intentions to eat healthy,  but it feels like everything is against you? OK,  so this is what you got to do:  Prepare for the worst! Yep! Which means you have to plan for all your future slip-ups.

For example,  I avoid dairy and caffeine where possible. Recently I was out at a great restaurant with a mate in Manchester and was super disappointed they had no herbal tea.
Say what?? !!!

I didn't panic too much though,  as I've learnt to carry my own stash.
Better to be safe than sorry.


I remember a time when I didn't think twice about indulging in an endless marathon of caramel macchiatos, whipped cream mochas, and other frothy desserts that were meant to be coffee!  Now, drinking that stuff physically makes me want to throw up.

I discovered a better way.


First of all, this counts towards your water intake!  Get in! Second,  it's hot - which is highly lauded by the ayurveda world. Third...it's a quick and easy way to pick up superfood boosters!  Each one with their own array of healing properties.

The benefits beg a whole new post of their own,  so they're getting one.   Just remember - take your health journey one step at a time.    The world will try every trick in the book to divert your attention.     You're so much stronger than that, don't fall for it ;-)

Cheers to a hotter,  healthier you!



No comments:

Post a Comment